26 February 2008

"Blast from the Past" Music class





I guess this isn´t exactly a blast from the past. Every Monday, Dani and I drop Oscar off at school at 930 and then we hit the road to Madrid for our weekly music class at the American Women´s Club. We started the music classes in September 2007. (I felt so guilty because I had not gone to any playgroups for Dani. When Oscar was a baby I used to cart him all over Madrid to different playgroups. ) Dani just loves the class. The class is in English and we sing normal American children songs. The teacher is great. She has ducks for the kids during the duck songs, spiders for the Itsty Bitsy Spider. She also has a background in classical music so there is a free play halfway through the class with classical music. She brings out plastic animals and the kids move them in time to the music (kinda). I love the class because I have made some good friends.
Here we are with the twins, Noa and Adriana and their mother, Amber.

No comments: